Improv is all made up and the points don’t matter; that’s one way prayer ISN’T like improv. But other ways it is.
In this interview with Steve the Missionary, we talk about
- Why discerning God’s will doesn’t mean expecting Him to hand you a script
- The sin of acedia means wanting God to change the story for your life
- High school never leaves you
- Quoting the Bible in normal conversations, but not saying it’s from the Bible
- Kierkegaard is all about angst
- You should look to God to see what kind of hero you should be
- And more!
Seriously, this video was a ton of fun to make. You guys should check out Steve the Missionary’s videos, they’re awesome.