I want to strike a balance between allowing sharing of my content and protecting my intellectual property. The content of this website is mine and is copyrighted in my name, with the exception of guest posts written by others.
Without my permission
Without my permission, you can do the following:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site
- Extract and re-post up to 200 words on any other site, provided that you link back to my original post
- For internal distribution within your own organization, print off or photocopy up to 50 copies of my posts
- For non-commercial publications (church newsletter, etc.), print off or include my posts, provided it contains a copyright notice “Copyright 2016 (or current year, if applicable), Mike Antonacci. All rights reserved. Originally published at mikeantonacci.com.”
Not without my permission
To do any of the following, you must have my express written consent:
- Use my content for commercial purposes
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work
I do not permit re-posting my entire posts, since Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content and doesn’t know which is the original. Thus, I risk penalizing my own website. However, you are free to link to my posts or use up to 200 words, as outlined above.
Since guest posts are written by other authors, they retain the copyrights to their content. If you’d like to re-post or publish their content, please contact them directly.